Your new Lunchtime PIANO BAR Jazz in the heart of Farnham, Surrey awaits the pleasure of your company. Send your email address (contact page) and receive our monthly NEWSLETTER of events.
We have had singer KRISTA WELLS, pianist MATTHEW CLEMENTS (Esmond’s son), trombonist EDWIN BAKER , singer SUZANNE BOURNER, CLIVE PITNEY (saxes), and JOHN WRIGHT (sax), as guests since we launched the PIANO BAR, and there will be others from time to time. Watch this page !
- 6 June The Trio
- 4 July Krista Wells (vocals)
- 1 Aug Matthew Clements (piano)
- 5 Sept Edwin Baker (trombone)
- 3 Oct Suzanne Bourner (vocals)
- 7 Nov Clive Pitney (saxes and clarinet)
- 5 Dec The Trio
- 2 Jan Suzanne Bourner (vocals)
- 6 Feb The Trio
- 6 Mar John Wright (tenor sax)
- 3 April The Trio
- 1 May The Trio
- 5 June John Wright (tenor sax)
- 3 July Edwin Baker and Frances Jones (trombones)
- 7 Aug Alex Forsyth (saxes & flute)
- 4 Sept Krista Wells (vocals)
- 2 Oct The Trio
- 13 Nov Terry Ede (saxes, clarinet and flute)
- 4 Dec Shella Blake (vocals)
- 8 Jan The Trio
- 5 Feb The Trio
- 5 Mar Edwin Baker (trombone)
- 2 April Jane McEvoy (vocals)
- 7 May The Trio
- 4 June Edwin Baker and Frances Jones (trombones)
- 2 July Alex Forsyth ( saxes and flute ) and Dominic Hall (drums)
- 6 Aug Alex Forsyth ( saxes and flute ) and Dominic Hall (drums) ESMOND and MARIANNE DUO plus :
- 3 Sept Jane McEvoy (vocals)
- 1 Oct Alex Forsyth (saxes and flute)
- 5 Nov Alex Forsyth (saxes and flute)
- 3 Dec James Wood (drums)
- 7 Jan Ted Hayes (drums)
- 4 Feb James Wood (drums)
- 3 Mar Ted Hayes (drums)
- 7 April Natasha Seale (vocals)
- 5 May Ted Hayes (drums)
- 2 June Jane McEvoy (vocals) ?
We play from 1pm to 2pm and we’d love you to join us for a little bit of excitement.
Lunch or Coffee ?
Why not lunch before the jazz at the Maltings ? The Riverside Cafe has an excellent menu, or you are very welcome to bring your coffee and they will provide an insulated container for you.
Entrance is £8.00 on the door.
Thanks for your support – we are looking forward to welcoming you to a unique lunchtime PIANO BAR jazz concert. It’s lovely to see familiar faces as well as the new ones! Everyone is welcome. Don’t worry if you arrive late or have to leave early. We understand.